Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another Glance

I was supposed to leave ten minutes ago to pick Dana up from the sleep study but I just had to share this, in case some of you are just waking up reading the previous post.

I was in fact on my way out the door when I got an email on my phone, it was pastor Greg Laurie's daily devotion and I stopped to read.

In it he referenced Psalm 91

Ps 91:2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Ps 91:4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield.
Ps 14-16  Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him."
 ++ dps ++

1 comment:

  1. We continue to pray for straight paths to be made for you and for owls to be seen along the road. May you see an owl today and be reminded that He cares and is with you. Love you.
    "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

    ReplyDelete